Thursday, October 26, 2006

 

Happy Birthday to Evo Morales

Okay, it's been a while, and I don't have a lot of time so I'll make this one quick, and I promise to make more updates more often. Really. I mean it this time.

Superhero Hype! has all the news on superhero-related entertainment in one place. Want to know more about the Iron Man movie? Got to Superhero Hype! Also see ComicBookMovie.com.

Find anagrams for your name, or anything else at the Internet Anagram Server. My favorite anagram for my name is 'cerebrate vents.' It almost makes sense. And, perhaps more appropriately, The Crabster becomes Brat Retches.

Also from wordsmith.org, A.Word.A.Day gives you a new word every day to increase your vocabulary and annoy your colleagues.

The Thinkmap Visual Thesaurus is cool, but you only get a short free trial before you have to pay to use it.

A sobering thought.

The Funny Name Server. Needs no explanation.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?