Tuesday, August 29, 2006

 

A Page Is Born

Greetings from the Crabster, and welcome to my page! This blog will contain links that I find interesting, and the reasons why you should find them interesting, too. I may or may not also include postings about myself, because hey, we all have egos.

I'll start things off by including this link to the front page of Wikipedia. Many of you will already be familiar with that site, but for those who aren't, consider yourself welcome. It is a free encyclopedia that is made up entirely of user submissions. It is generally a good source of information, but due to the fact that anybody can edit just about any article, you have to be wary of some of the pages you find there, especially those that deal with current events and controversial topics.

Crabster out.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?